Links

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again, in a quiet household awake in the early AM surfing the web and collecting my thoughts for the day. I'm up early watching who knows what (you can tell my TV is on more for noise than anything else) and contemplating what to do today.

I did finally make it back into the office yesterday, the congestion is still in my chest, I have no voice and am still recovering from this nasty flu. I'm not doing any field work this weekend for client safety concerns as I'm trying to recover, that and I just simply need a little bit of a break.

Big day here in Morgantown, Gameday will be broadcasting from the WVU Coliseum starting this morning at 11:00. Morgantown will be the center of the college basketball world as we host the University of Kentucky this evening.

My plans for the weekend, rest and relax and maybe start putting together our taxes for the year. This is going to be a long one as I think I have four W-2's to report and Michelle will have three. I've got to gather up documents and update software, so it's could be a busy weekend anyways.

Michelle and I did talk about running to Harry's this morning to stock up on some meat and maybe even get a chance to take the drone up later today if weather permits.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: