Links

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household, still battling the remnants of this flu but finally starting to feel a little bit better after battling this for the last week. I'm up early with some noise on on the TV in the background and I'm collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well I finally did get a chance to get the drone up and fly it with the camera on this time. My landing didn't go too well and I may have to either make some adjustments to it to calibrate it or use the first incidence of the insurance replacement as things didn't go to smooth despite being on the trainer mode still (very limited as to what it can do).

It does take some beautiful 4K video footage and was able to grab it as I flew up and over the house. I didn't want to go too far until we feel comfortable enough with it to test its range and capabilities. We're still rookies at this so all we are going to do is get better.

I took the recording of the first recorded flight and through it up on Youtube and have attached it to the end of this blog.

Have yourselves a great day.



No comments: