Links

Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Travel Day

As I am off for the next few days traveling to St. Louis, I am pre-writing s number of my blogs to keep it active and going and to let people know what I am doing.

I will be flying out of Pittsburgh this morning on American Airlines Flight 2032 at 8:30 this morning actually heading down South to Charlotte North Carolina where I will have a few hour layover. I've been to the Raleigh Airport, but never out of the Charlotte one. I'll fly out of Charlotte on American Airlines 5178 to St. Louis at 11:20 and am due to arrive in St Louis at 12:24 (St Louis Time, 1:24 our time).

I'll check into the Hotel this afternoon and the rest of the day will be mine. Last year Michelle and I went to the Arch but it was shut down, this year it is open and I will probably ride to the top of the arch and get a few pictures.

This evening a group of us are talking about going out to dinner at SugarFire which is one of the best smokehouses I have ever eaten. These guys are phenomenal and world have beaten Bobby Flay in a Smoke off. Since we are staying downtown, we'll be eating at the downtown one like last year.

Have yourselves a great day, It's going to be a day where I end up on the other side of the Mississippi River tonight.


No comments: