Links

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, only one for me as my streak of consecutive days I had worked has come to an end. Even though I had the flu shot this year, I came down with influenza pretty bad yesterday and stayed home from both jobs.

Hopefully today will be a better day for me, I was struggling Monday all day and everything in my body ached, so much so I came home from work and went straight to bed. I just was not feeling very well at all. I'm going to try to go back into the office today, got a report do early this morning and I've got to get it out.

Michelle has been an absolute trooper during this down time, I don't know what I would have done without her, she is my rock.

Have a great day today, make the most of it and change the world.

Hi ho hi ho

Edit Update: Off today as well, I went to WVU Urgent care and I tested positive for influenza. Hopefully I can make it back in tomorrow.

No comments: