Links

Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday

Well it is that time of the week again, time to start another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living and throw our noses back onto the grindstone for a few more days.

Looking at the week ahead, it shouldn't be too bad as I just have a couple of meetings this week and nothing major on my plate that has to be addressed this week. Could be a nice relaxing regular work week, which I would invite after all of the things we all experienced last week with the weather plus having my Cable out at home.

Doesn't look like we are going to have any arctic temperatures this week and the weather will be above freezing for the most part. I'm ready for shorts and sandals and retiring the winter jacket for the season, but I'm going to need a little assistance from my friend up north in Punxatawney, you listening Phil?

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: