Links

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well I am still without Internet and Cable at the House, but I can still manage to get this written. Hopefully it will be restored today. Tidbit time

* It has been 19,770 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.

* It has been 4,993 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography, I have been fortunate to work in my field of study for 16 years.

* 3,594 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, dinner and a movie. I picked a horrible movie, but I guess that didn't matter.

* 2,818 days ago I proposed to Michelle, I figured making her wait until I proposed had to come to an end. She has been by my side ever since and it was I who got lucky that she waited for me.

* It was 2,355 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I made it official and became Husband and Wife.

* I have 5,067 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,705 days away. I'm ready for the game already. This ad to be adjusted fro accuracy.

* 349 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted where I recount 2018 based on what I have written in my blog. My favorite blog to write every year.

* There are 343 more shopping days left until Christmas 2018. I see one little girl who is reminding everyone on a daily basis of this as well on Facebook.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 319 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 34th Anniversary of it.

* There are 202 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. I have been blessed for each and every day I spend with her.

* There are 191 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Hopefully the weather is more cooperative this year.

* We have 63 more days to go until Spring with the frigid temperatures of the past week, this can not come quick enough.

* In 20 more days, I will be the exact same age as my Dad was when he passed away. He was definitely too young to go. Yes this messes with you a little.

* 17 more days until Phil takes center stage and and the Groundhog predicts the weather. Come on Phil, I'm already tired of these frigid temperatures.

* I have written 5,121 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,879 to go until I reach that Milestone.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly.

* Still undecided on the Friends and Family Picnic this year. Maybe it has run its course or needs to be altered towards the people who actually appreciate it and come to it. Maybe we'll look to doing something out of state.

* It's hard to work a second job especially when a service that I pay a high price for has not been available for three days now. This is pretty pathetic.

* I just had a three day weekend supposedly, lost power, lost internet, lost Cable TV and worked every day out in frigid temperatures and going to some pretty challenging places to maneuver a car in in these conditions. Not a relaxing weekend at all.

* Hopefully when I get home from work today, may cable will be back on and life will start to return to normal. Good thing Jim dropped off a load of firewood this past week, we needed it Saturday as our power was out.

* I hate New Jersey Drivers. Yes the guy who hit the poll across from our house that caused all of our issues had Jersey Plates.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? It's not something that I think I have mentioned on my blog, but I thought I would just put that out there in case anyone cared.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: