Links

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Training Day 2

As I am off for the next few days traveling to St. Louis, I am pre-writing s number of my blogs to keep it active and going and to let people know what I am doing.

Well with yesterdays certification over with (hopefully as that is when I put in for it) today is going to be a day of fun and finalizing the training. Last year this was a day more about having fun, especially when it comes to the afternoon and the next training group follows as we are leaving.

Many will be leaving this evening, but because I would not get back into Pittsburgh until the wee hours of the morning, they are turning me loose in St Louis tonight once again where I can enjoy the city. I do leave early tomorrow morning, so it's not going to be too late of a night for me.

I can see Imo Pizza in my plans for dinner this evening. We had it last year and it is a different kind of Pizza, but the people of St. Louis love it, kind of like a Pepperoni Roll to someone from West Virginia. Their Pizza's are topped with Provel Cheese which is very unique and I really like it.

Have yourselves a great day, I'm going to make it an early night tonight as I have an early day tomorrow.

No comments: