Links

Friday, October 10, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a Three Day Holiday Weekend for me!!!!!!!

First off I would like to wish my Nephew Moke and his lovely wife Ang a very Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary today. It's hard to believe that that was four years ago. Definitely a couple of my favorite people.

Football? Well, not unless you want to travel this weekend because all three local High Schools are traveling and the Mountaineers are traveling as well tomorrow.

We do have some plans for tomorrow, Michelle and I will be traveling to Moundsville once again to visit and tour the old State Penitentiary. We were there last year and knew we wanted to make it back to tour the facility this year. It was something we talked about doing in the spring, but it looks like we'll be making the trip tomorrow instead. I have always wanted to tour that facility as my Aunt Juanita and Uncle Chuck lived right down the street from it when they were with us. I can remember visiting them a few times and visited the Mound, but the Pen was a Pen then.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: