Links

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out of my busy day and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my hard drive. Little precious lost moments in time that were either captured, scanned or stolen off the internet for me to post and briefly relive here. Sometimes this task is very easy and sometimes you struggle to find that one picture. One thing it always is however is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic doesn't go back too far, it only goes back to the beginning of the week when Michelle and I with two Trivia Championship Trophies in hand (2008 and 2014) went up to Mount Washington after the game on Sunday and had our pictures taken. We all went up so we could get pictures of myself, Chris and Randy with the trophies and the signs from the tournament and wearing our Steelers Jersey's.

As we were waiting on Randy to drive up, we grabbed this picture of me and my beautiful wife Michelle. It was coming towards the end of a long day and we still had a drive home to prepare for work the next day, but it will always be a very memorable one for me even thought the Steelers lost.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: