Links

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday





Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or just simply stolen off of the internet through the years. It's a quite large collection of events surrounding my life and the lives of those around me. Little lost moments in time that were and forever captured for me to share later. Sometimes it's pretty easy finding a special picture and sometimes I tend to struggle, it's always been a very fun blog to write allowing me to do a little bit of reflection.

This weeks pic goes back about 20 or so years. I'm pretty sure that I am at my Brother's place during the Summertime and we were all sitting around having a good time. I'm wearing a Camel's T-Shirt as I made the mistake of being a smoker back in those days. One nice thing was that Cigarettes are much cheaper than they are today...lol

I see Linda Pinkney (RIP) sitting in the background. Linda was always camera shy and always tended to avoid getting her picture taken.

I'm not sure who took this picture, but I recall it as being one that I scanned my my Sisters big tub of pictures that she has/had laying around. 

One thing people may notice and it would put to rest the notion that I never had hair. Look at me, with the grown out crew cut and even sporting a stylish mustache. I had a mustache for years, probably up until the mid to late 90's when I shaved it off and kept shaving it. The hair on top of my head however, it just seemed to fall out on its own..LOL

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: