Links

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a typical Saturday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with that dreaded Sandman and a nice and relaxing slumber from last night. I'm up early (as always) surfing the net and capturing my thoughts for the day. I'm up early watching the movie The Aviator on Encore.

We have no plans for the day, we're just going to stay home and clean up the back room and the outside to prepare it for Winter. We're going to bring in things that need to be brought in and cover up and tarp the things that can endure yet another winter outside like the frame to the swing.

This afternoon we are going to watch the Mountaineers take on Oklahoma State at 3:30. We're coming off of a big win, the question is can they maintain that momentum and keep it going or was last week a beautiful and wonderful fluke? We'll have to just wait and see how things turn out for us today, I do have a little bit of optimism going into the game, but this is the Big XII and you never know.

Have a great day.

No comments: