Links

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet somewhere and share it in my blog. Little lost moments in time that are forever captured through the lens of a camera to share here with everyone. Sometimes it's pretty easy finding that one (or two) special picture(s), and sometimes it's not that easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun. 

This weeks pic(s) come from back in the summer of 1999. It was the summer before I started college and my Father's last pic nic. He wanted to have a big family event at Marilla Park and we did just that. He was in a coma just a week before and snapped out of it all to help celebrate with all of us. A couple of weeks later he slipped back into it and passed away. This pic nic was a very special one for all of us. 

This picture is of me taking a picture of me taking a picture of my sister Terri as she is taking a picture of me taking a picture of her. Kind of a double flashback for today with the view from both the camera lenses as the picture of her taking a picture is at the bottom of this blog.

A double Photo Flashback

Hi ho hi ho





No comments: