Links

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hump Day

Well that's two days that we have finished, now if we can just get over this noon time hump and look off in the distance, we can see the dawn of another weekend on the other side of the photo flashback.

We have some special visitors at work today, so I'm quite sure that the secret service will be all over the place. Could make for an interesting day there. We did finally meet our new director Monday, but that was in an all hands meeting and it was her first time addressing us. My guess is today's special visitors will be here to learn about CCUS, but that is just a wild guess on my part.

Apple has already issued out there second update to the IOS operating system. IOS was presented on the launch, then 8.02 came out a little while later and Monday they issued version 8.1.  It has a few new features that were not included in the release of 8.0 including Apple Pay. Not sure how many merchants are using that, but the technology is now there. Good thing I set up fingerprint identification on my phone.

Has anyone been keeping up on the progress of Morgantown's new Baseball Stadium that is due to open up next season? Michelle and I stop by every Sunday, but you can also keep track of the progress with the webcam that they have set up. I'm ready to start watching some short league baseball this coming summer.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: