Links

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again, in a quiet household after a great nights sleep and a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman. I'm up early watching Me, Myself and Irene on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

It hasn't been announced as of yet, but going into Yesterday if we beat Oklahoma State and we did 34-10, if TCU beat Texas Tech and they did 82-27 and IF LSU upset #3 Ole Miss and they did 10-7 that Morgantown might be the site of College Gameday next week. All three things happened yesterday and we went from being the #2 possible game to possibly hosting Game day here as we take on our 4th Top 10 Program of the season as TCU visits town.

I don't think I have ever seen a year when we played 4 Top 10 teams in once season (Alabama #2, Oklahoma #4, Baylor #4 and TCU was #10 in last weeks poll and should move up) much less a potential for a 5th one on November 20th when Kansas State who is currently ranked #11 in one season.

I'm sure all Mountaineer fans will be eagerly anticipating today's announcement of where Gameday will broadcast from. If they come, this will be the second time that they have broadcast from Morgantown.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that we hear some good news today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: