Links

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hump Day

I guess we can call that two days down, I only worked one of them but I was fortunate enough to have the day off. Now for the rest of you 5 day a week people, if you look up over than noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

This coming weekend may be the first of a few where Michelle and I will not be traveling (as far as we know) and doing something. That doesn't mean that we won't pack up and head somewhere however, it's just that photographic time of the year in this area.

I have to say I'm really liking this new iPhone 6. Forget the fact that I now have all kinds of room for pictures, music and other things, I'm liking this Health feature that was pushed out in IOS 8 but you needed the iPhone 6 to use it properly. I was thinking about buying a fitbit or a Nike Fuel, but no need now. Health works with my LoseIt Ap and keeps track of all my steps during the day like a fitbit would. I did break down and get the Premium service for Lose it, it has been such a helpful tool during my weight loss that it was the least that I could do.

Speaking of my Weight Loss Surgery (That I have chosen not to have), I haven't heard a word from the Hospital in relation to it. They have called Michelle and have scheduled hers, but I have yet to have the privilege of telling them thank you, but I'm accomplishing this without it and will opt out.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: