Links

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman. I'm up early watching the replay of the Syracuse and Louisville game from last night and up collecting my thoughts for the day.

Our plans for today, weather permitting is to head up to Springs PA for the Springs Festival.  It's something we have done the last couple of years with my old buddy Smitty and his wife Steph as we are planning to meet up with them once again today. I can always get some great deals on all kinds of vegetables and home made products like apple butter and I'm going to try to get some of their Sauerkraut that they always seem to sell out of very early.

This will also be a very good day to take my camera with us, something tells me that the beauty that is this area at time of the year will start to displaying its vast arrays of eye candy as the trees start to change colors in preparing to lose all their leaves before winter.

In Morgantown today is a football game. Kansas who beat us last year will be visiting Morgantown and we will be trying to extract a little bit of revenge for the butt kicking we took last year. Hopefully we will be home in plenty of time to watch it.

Have a great day and I'm hoping for at least decent weather.

No comments: