Links

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture takes us back to 2011, it was Mine and Michelle's Honeymoon and we went to Ocean City, Maryland for a few days. Every morning I would make Michelle get up and go down to the beach with me so that we could watch the sun rise over the ocean. An almost majestic view a it is something that I love to do (I'm 0-21 on cruise ships watching the sun rise due to clouds).

I believe that this picture was taken there our last day, right before we started to head back home. We wanted to see the sun rise one final time and that is when this picture was taken. It was an eventful week of run, run and more run for us, but it was a memorable honeymoon.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: