Links

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday

Here I am again, first one to recover from the losing battle with the sandman from last night. He kicked my butt, yesterday evening, but I'm up and ready to do a days battle once again.

We made our trip yesterday, and we even ended up in Moundsville. I took her to see the Grave Creek Mound , which I haven't been to since I was a kid, and we managed to make it to the top of the mound. Coming down was more trouble for her, but she made it.

The old WV State Penitentiary is in the background, I think we are planning on taking another trip up there to tour the prison, her foot was a little sore at that time so we decided we'll do it another day.

Stopped at Cabelas and DiCarlos of course, couldn't head to that area without making those two stops. Michelle more than me believe it or not was craving DiCarlos.

Since Michelle has been eating bacon for breakfast recently, I went out yesterday morning and drove to Streets Store for some fresh cut bacon. I had a few co-workers talk about how good it was and the price (think no preservatives or food coloring) so I ran up and picked some up for her before we headed west. I did see a rack of Redstone Candy calling my name and I answered the call. LOL

It's a chores day, shopping and laundry. Maybe get to watch the Steelers since the Mountaineers appear to regress rather than progress as the season goes on. I haven't been too big a fan of our program since it has went 5-11 over the last 16 games. No organization, no discipline and horrible in game coaching.

Have a great day.

No comments: