Links

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hump Day

Guess what day it is, Guess what day it is. Wooot Wooot.

Yes it is that wonderful day of the week that if you stand up on your tippy toes and look over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of anther weekend off in the distance.

Well if we get any snow this month, I am 100% to blame. I had Michelle cut my hair off this past weekend and it seems like every time I do that it tends to snow. I was thinking that we had snow last year at Halloween, but that was actually Hurricane Sandy as to why everything was delayed last year.

As of the time I am writing this, the US Government is still shut down. We're getting closer and closer to the point where drastic measures may have to be taken, let's hope the adults can work something out before then.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: