Links

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday

It's a kind of a late morning for me, Michelle recovered from the battle with the sandman before me and was up before I finally got up. I was up around 2:00 though, but laid back down after the sandman hit me again. We're up watching the Out of Towners and playing on Facebook.

Michelle is going to try to go to the grocery store with me this morning to get out a little. Her foot is feeling better with the exception of the location that they made the incision to do her surgery. She's going to try going to work tomorrow, I just have to remind her to not overdue it.

Hayley is boyfriendless this week as Jared and the guys, I would assume his dad and other relatives, have went hunting and camping for the week. Hayley even said he'll be out of cell phone coverage so they probably won't even get much if any chances to talk this week.

Mountaineers played semi-respectable yesterday, but lost an 11 point lead as we folded in the 4th quarter to a very good Texas Tech team. There was a point that I thought we were going to win, but it was just not to be. Last year we had the difference makers, this year we have a group of inexperienced players and no true difference maker like the three we had had season.

Have a great day.

No comments: