Links

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen of the internet through the years to select one and write a blog about. One simple lost moment in time that I live to relive and and share with everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy, it is always however always a whole lot fun.

This weeks pic goes back a few years, but is more than appropriate for the time. I took a trip up to Coopers Rock  to take a few pictures. Here in Appalachia we have broad leaf hardwood trees that dominate the landscape. Every fall the leaves change colors and paint a majestic picture throughout the landscape making it something to see.

I bring this up now because we are getting closer to that time when that array of colors tickles the optical nerves and delivers a color euphoria that everyone should take a little time out and witness.

The nice thing about it all, this all happens very close to a place that I call home.

Make yourself some plans and maybe even a photoshoot, and go see this once a year beautiful landscape.

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: