Links

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* The image you see is Jean's car as it was flipped on its side yesterday morning. I guess she was coming up Summers School road and lost control of it and rolled it onto the drivers side. I spoke with Val right after it happened and she seems to be alright, but my Sister Pam is trying to convince her to go to the hospital and get it checked out.

* It's been 2,034 days ago that my wonderful wife and I went out on our first date together.

* 1,257 days ago we became engaged.

* This is our 794th day of Marital Bliss.

* 302 days away from our third wedding anniversary.

* 84 more days left until my wonderful year end blog.

* There are but 78 more shopping days left until Christmas, I noticed this weekend that Walmart actually has their Christmas stuff like trees and decorations out in the stores already. A little early for my taste, but they are still out nonetheless.

* 59 more days until we go and see Jeff Dunham in Pittsburgh.

* I turn the big 5-0 in a mere and shrinking 54 days. I'm actually looking forward to the AARP discounts.

* This is my 3,401st blog post.

* There will be some adjustment for me soon, much of my trackers that I use for this blog are a part of the Google homepage iGoogle. iGoogle will be going away at the end of this month, completely changing how I see the world wide web. I think it's a step backwards from this users perspective, but they are Google and I am not. I will miss iGoogle because it has been my browser start up page for years.

* I got my 2013 flu shot yesterday, I've had a great deal of success at staying healthy the last couple of years getting flu shots, let's see if we can make it 3 in a row.

* Michelle was battling the flu once again yesterday and has had a real tough time of health issues as of late. Hopefully she is feeling better this morning.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: