Links

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* Well with the Government Shutdown looming (I am not sure of the situation as of the time of this post), this may be a short day for me. We've been told to report to work today regardless, but that is just probably a temporary thing unless Congress can't quit playing games.

* 2,027 days ago I had the honor of taking a beautiful young lady out on a date. Dinner and a movie were on the nights agenda.

* 1,250 days ago at about an hour before this blog is scheduled to post I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

* 787 days ago in front of our closest friends and family she said those magical words, "I Do"  and out lives as husband and wife officially began.

* We have 309 days to go until our third anniversary.

* 91 days and counting (I guess this means col weather is just around the corner) until New Years Eve and my final blog post of 2013.

* 85 days until NORAD tracks that fat guy flying around delivering gifts to good little girls and boys.

* In 66 days I'll be laughing it up with some old guy named Walter, some skinny guy named Achmed and Peanut as we head to Pittsburgh to see Jeff Dunham.

* 61 more days until I turn the big 5-0. At least I will qualify for full benefits with an AARP membership including all those wonderful discounts.

* I got my new Windows 7 Admin machine yesterday at work, we are transitioning away from Windows XP so we had to change my Government (I have two others) Computer around and get it set up. I have three computers and three Monitors, two are both running dual monitors and one is running a second monitor behind me (for e-mail) and one of the two in front of me. All being run through one keyboard and and one mouse on a 4 port dual monitor KVM switch.

* Jared finally went back up to Cranberry this weekend and repaired his truck and brought it back home. His grandfather bought the parts for him and he changed everything out and brought it back to Morgantown Sunday night.

* This is my 3,394th BLOG post that I have made. That's the equivalent to 9 years and about 3 months of doing a blog post each and every day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: