Links

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbit

* Well that dreaded Monday is once again behind us, in our rear view mirrors and left in our dust as we head straight down the weekly highway to a Tuesday. Even if a yellow spotted purple frog came up to me singing Kumbaya backwards and in Mandarin Chinese I couldn't think of a better reason to do a tidbits. (Let's see how many people actually read that tidbit lol)

* 2,048 wonderful days ago I had the opportunity to go out on a date with someone, someone who would forever change my life for the better.

* 1,271 days ago (our 777th day of dating) I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

* 808 Days ago in front of some people we kind of like, we exchanged our wedding vows and consumed quite a few calories at the Marilla Center.

* In 288 days we will celebrate our third wedding anniversary together.

* 70 days left this year, or as I otherwise refer to it when I do my final blog of 2013 in my Goodbye 2013 Blog. One of my favorite of the year.

* 64 more shopping days left until Christmas. That's 64 more days of threatening the little kids to be good or Santa isn't going to bring you anything. That only works for so long though. (sigh)

* We're 45 days from traveling to Pittsburgh to see Jeff Dunham. This will be mine and Michelle's fourth concert of the year. And just to think, her sister asked her if she could do two in one year.

*  I have 40 more days left in my first half century and I can get full benefits for both Michelle and I with AARP.

* My Mother in Law is in town and stopped by last night. Sadie was long over due a haircut and she is the best at doing them. Michelle and I learn as we go, but Sadie isn't that cooperative for us.

* Michelle's sister Chris is having surgery today, our thoughts are with her as she recovers from hers.

* Michelle is doing  a little better with her foot, it's a slow recovery process but the surgery appears to be a success.

* I need more things to count down on my blog, does anyone have any suggestions?

* I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, not only do I hate snow I hate cold weather. Brrrrrr

* This is my 3,416th blog that I have ever written. I'll be coming on my tenth anniversary as a blogger in less than a year from now. That is an awful lot of blogs and an awfully large portion of my life that I have shared with everyone over the internet.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: