Links

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Morning Grumblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, Michelle beat the affects of the Sandman before me has already made her coffee and watching some horror movie on HBO. I've been up a couple of times, but nothing of any significance and I've yet to make my breakfast this morning. I'm slacking to say the least and Michelle is up much earlier than normal for a Sunday.

We didn't get into much yesterday other than running up to the Mall to have our rings inspected, we have to do that every 6 months to honor the lifetime warranty. For the first time since we started dealing with them it looked like an all new crew at JB Robinsons. The gentleman who served us seemed to keep making numerous errors that kind of frustrated me a little. When I bring numerous diamond items to your store for inspection and have numerous lifetime warranty laid out and organized for each and every piece of jewelry, don't try charging me $20.00 for an ear ring back. When I'm looking at something and it is quite obvious I've purchased from thee before numerous times, I either have a healthy line of credit or a lot of cash on hand. When I discuss the 0% financing at a piece we are looking for, I don't need to hear about "Lay Away" plans. And when we look at something don't tell me that s your girlfriends favorite piece of jewelry and when we inquire about another piece that all of a sudden becomes he favorite piece of jewelry. I just wonder if his wife (he was wearing a wedding ring) knows about his girlfriend. Rant over. 

Time to make some breakfast and take a shower so we can go grocery shopping. Geno Smith and the Jets are playing against the Steelers this afternoon. 

No comments: