Links

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look through all those captured but past moments in time that we all refer to as pictures. I have either taken, scanned or collected thousands of them through the years that I like to keep on an external hard drive. I like to select just one of those lost moments of time and post it up and reflect a little on it in my blog. Sometimes this is pretty easy and sometimes it's not that easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back, well more years than I am willing to admit but five years. Back to when Michelle and I had only been dating for about two months and I took her, Hayley and Wyatt out  Geocaching. We started at Coopers Rock but eventually ended up at Deep Creek Lake where we got a few photo opportunities.

This is a picture of Michelle and Hayley by the swimming area. It was a place that we frequented that summer, but not so much since then. I do recall going to a pizza shop up there that was like a party pizza with a go cart track and a whole slew of video games to play.

It was a good day.

No comments: