Links

Monday, October 28, 2013

Is the Weekend over already??????

All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately that includes those fun filled days at the weeks end that we enjoy so much. The football is over with and it's time to get back to work, although I kind of wish a couple of the football teams I support would get back to doing a little bit of work.

Looking at the week ahead, I see that that Halloween and Trick or Treating is coming up this week. We'll be heading up to East Gate to once again hand out candy this year. It's going to be on Thursday from 6:00 - 8:00 PM. Michelle and I, mainly Michelle will be up there to help hand out Candy to all the good little boys and Girls.

Michelle is hoping that she is going to her stitches out this Friday. Her foots still a little sore from me making her climb the Grave Street Mound this weekend, but she's recovering nicely no matter what she throws at me. LOL

My brother Gary purchased a website, it's supposed to be Hallsconstruction.com but something tells me he has misspelled the domain name when he set it up and the guy who has it, has it until December 17, 2013 according to the whois search.

Alas, it's time I start to get read to do my morning Triple S and get  my butt out the door.

Hi ho hi ho.

No comments: