* Well my three day Holiday weekend is over with, Columbus Day has come and passed, now it's time to look ahead towards a Tuesday. Can you think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits?
* 2,041 days ago I had the opportunity to spend an evening with a woman who would forever change my life.
* 1,264 days ago at about 4:00 in the morning in our back yard, I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.
* 801 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center in Morgantown, we exchanged our Marital vows and officially began our lives together.
* In 295 days we will celebrate our third Wedding Anniversary.
* There are 77 days left until my Goodbye 2013 blog and the end of the year.
* There are 71 more shopping days left until Christmas.
* In 52 more days we will make that trip to Pittsburgh to see Jeff Dunham at the Consol Center.
* In 47 days I enter my second half century of my life, I'll turn the big 5-0 or the 29th anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There was a nice interview with former WVU Head Coach Rich Rodriguez where he cleared a number of things up. Yes I am one of the people who would like to see Rich come home, I think the program is heading in the wrong direction and he is the answer.
* iGoogle is going away in less than three weeks now, I think I have found a nice alternative in igHome. iGoogle has been my start up page for years, but when they shut down I think I have found a comfortable alternative that I like.
* Don't forget to get your Grand Bash Tickets.
* Hi ho hi ho