Links

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Hump Day

If you look up over the noon time hump, just on the other side of a Photo flashback, you can see off in the distance and see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

Not sure how much longer we will be working, due to the Government shutdown but we are still there for the rest of this week at the minimum. I have no predictions on what will be happening in DC with Congress, the people who ultimately decide if the Government is running or not. I have my opinion, just as everyone else, but I don't need to act like an idiot to get my point across.

My niece Amy did a series of family pictures yesterday with hers and Val's kids. I think she has that photographers eye that I wished I had but don't, and did a great job capturing those moments in time that you always look back on years later. I do have to say that I was pretty impressed with what she did and I gave her some ideas to move forward.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: