Links

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all the pictures that I have stored on my computer. Lost moments in time that were captured with a camera to live on forever. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture, and sometimes it's not so easy, it is always a a lot of fun however.

This weeks picture goes back a few years, back ton a day of water battles, pic nics and fun times with friends on at  the Rosiak 4th of July Pic Nic.

I grabbed this picture of Trish and my wonderful Wife Michelle early in the day, I think at this point they were both still pretty much sober. There is actually a video of me going down a slip and slide and doing a flip at the end of it as Trish about killed Kenny again. It was a great day and one I look forward to every year.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: