Links

Friday, May 10, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well at 6:00 this evening at the Mountain View Jamboree, my niece Amy is having a thirty-one party . I'm a guy and I'll have to be honest I have little to no clue as to what they are, but I know it's a product that is starting to catch on and the reviews I hear are pretty good. If you can make it, head on out there today at 6:00 or if you can't just click the link. Make sure that you spend lots of money so Amy gets the rewards. I know Michelle is going to be going, so she'll probably buy something off of her and I know she is going to give my Sister Terri a ride up as well. Hopefully this goes well for Amy and she has some sales to help her get some rewards.

I'm off today, so I'll probably do our Sam's Club shopping and running around. We usually go out to dinner on Friday Nights, but I'll be on my own to find something. I'm anticipating a pizza in my future. =)

The weather appears to be less than cooperative this weekend, even calling for it to be below freezing on Monday Morning. I'll be waiting another week before we plant our backyard garden with this cold front coming. This should be the last one and it should be good planting weather after that.

Have a great day.

No comments: