Links

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to taken a little bit if time out and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments of time that I have stored in some kind of a digital format and safely protected on an exterior drive. I like to select one captured moment in time and write a little blog about it. Sometimes it's pretty easy finding that one special pic, and sometimes it's not so easy. It is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture I do not know the origin of, other than than it was on an old disposable camera in my Sister Terri's tub of pictures that we had developed last week. She has 13 disposable cameras with pictures from the past 15 or so years that were laying there undeveloped.

This weeks pic is one of those pics, it's a picture of a couple of my nieces that were developed from those pictures. I have no idea of a times frame but I would guess somewhere in the early 2000's but that is about as close as I can come to narrowing it down.

I just thought it was a very nice picture of them.

Hi ho hi I'm off today. =)

No comments: