* Well Monday is once again behind us and in our rear view mirrors, we are now staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday and I still can't think of a better reason than that to a tidbits.
* 1,894 days ago a very special lady agreed to go out on a date with me. We did dinner and a movie and she is still brightening up my days.
* 1,117 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this special lady.
* 654 days ago Michelle and I entered into a lifetime together of marital bliss. We had a non traditional ceremony in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.
* There are only 218 days left until Christmas, it's never too early to get a start shopping.
* We're 110 days away from our cruise to the Carribean.
* 58 days until we party down with Jimmy Buffet and the rest of the Pittsburgh area Parrot Heads.
* 32 days away from seeing Kenny Chesney at Heinz Field.
* 31 more days until Summer.
* 25 more days until we go and see Peter Frampton for the first of our scheduled three concerts this season.
* My niece Amy found a baby turtle yesterday, I don;t have the heart to tell her that is a very dangerous Alligator Snapping Turtle. Chad has one much larger in his room and they need to be handled with extreme caution.
* Speaking of Amy, she won pick your park passes last Friday. My suggestion would be Idlewild Park. They have Story Book Forest for kids, shows for the adults, attractions for all to see and they have the Soak Zone with the wave pool and the new Lazy River in 2013.
* Graduation is coming up this weekend for the local High Schools, We'll be attending University High's Graduation Friday night to watch Arron get his diploma.
* I've two blogs for today, this is number 3,228. =)
* Hi ho hi ho