Links

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I am once again up in the early AM, as I am the only one in the household who has recovered from a losing battle with the sandman from last night. I don't even know what is playing on the TV as I have to get ready and get out of the house early this morning. We did our grocery shopping last night, because of what happened yesterday.

I'm not supposed to say what happened in our trivia round, it's to keep the suspense going and out there. We were not ready missed a whole lot of questions and were way off of our game. There was a lot of things we didn't know unlike last time when we knew anything and everything. I can't say how the first round went, but my name tag and the teams banner are at KDKA studios where I have to be early this morning. We'll see how today goes, but I didn't expect to be there this morning.

Michelle didn't make the trip yesterday due to how she was feeling, she is not going to be with me once again today. I'll be flying solo once again this morning.

Did you guys see that storm yesterday? I didn't, we were taping as it was going on but it was sunny in Pittsburgh. Michelle called me and told me to be safe on my way home and I had no idea what she was even talking about. She took a few pictures on Facebook, but these pictures are from the Monongalia County Homeland Security Emergency Management Agency and some of the pictures they had taken. The first one is Van Voorhis Road and the second one is West Run, both of these close to our home, just depending on which way you turn out of the driveway. I guess you could say that we were right in the middle of the storm damage. The creek in our back yard got higher, but not to our yard. Patty's backyard got hammered. I'm not sure if it got inside the basement or not.

I hope everyone has a great day today, I should be back home in Morgantown by early afternoon at the very latest. Now I get to drive to the heart of Pittsburgh again. There was some kind of a festival going on yesterday at the point, maybe today I can find out what kind of a festival that was.

Have a great day.

No comments: