* Now that the three day holiday weekend is now behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* 1,901 days ago Michelle and I went on our first date.
* 1,124 days ago (our 777th day of dating) I proposed marriage.
* 661 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we tied the knot at the Marilla Center.
* There are 211 days left until Christmas.
* Down to 103 days left until our cruise (I think we are about half way there from us booking it)
* 51 Days away from Partying down with Jimmy Buffet and the rest of the Parrot Heads when we all meeting in Pittsburgh.
* Only 25 more days until we see Kenny Chesney at Heinze Field.
* 24 More days to go until Summertime.
* 18 days to go until we got to Pittsburgh's Stage AE to see Peter Frampton.
* Shawn will be leaving today and heading back to the Pittsburgh Airport to make his way back to Nebraska.
* Rocki and Lilly our other house guests will be returning home today as Mommy and Daddy made it back from Myrtle Beach late last night. Gotta love those puppies, they are both a bundle of joy.
* Michelle got her ThirtyOne order Sunday from Amy's party. She loves all of her new bags and we have the beach bag personalized.
* Michelle has had a great deal of success with a product called It Works, she was introduced to it this past fall at her HS Reunion, now she she is going to start selling it. She'll have her website up sometime in the near future.
* Chad's Python that he first bought right after birth is now a little bit over 7' long. Relax, it is hand tamed and the kids lover to play with it.
* Hayley's boyfriend Manny is getting ready to leave for Mexico for a few months to do his internship. He's studying Mechanical Engineering and he wants to follow in both of his parents paths and work for NASA.
* My brother Gary took his Harley down to DC for a ride this past weekend, he kept messaging me all weekend and then late yesterday morning said he was returning home.
* Hi ho hi ho