Links

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Hump Day

That's two days down, now if you just look over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance. It's the time that we are going up over the hump in the week filled full of work.

I just  wasn't getting used to my keyboard with my new computer, you could almost say that  I was getting a little bit frustrated with it to say the least. I bought the cheap one that came with the computer because I didn't really care for the ones that they had to offer as an alternative. So I decided to go back to an ergonomic keyboard and chose this one  from Office depot. I used to have an ergonomic keyboard when I worked at the NRAC and in college for my home computer, but have gotten away from them in the past six or seven years. I just figured it's time to get a new one since I switched computers, so I got what I wanted.

I also decided to clean up my blog a little bit, the twitter feed that I had hadn't been working in a while so I updated it with a new widget. I still can't seem to get my blog to syndicate to Facebook anymore, but my twitter feed feeds both Facebook and here. My Facebook also feeds my twitter account, so maybe it was time to connect the two again.

Michelle has been under the weather with a some stomach problems. I told her if she is not better by today to head on over to  WVU Urgent Care and see what they have to say about her condition.

Have a great day.


No comments: