Links

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hump Day

Well here we are once again, couple of days in the work week done and on cruise control. Now if you take a peek up over that noon time hump, just on the  other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of not only a weekend but the Memorial Day Weekend.

If you like the little picture that I'm using in today's blog,  I have to confess I stole it from my mother's Facebook page. I thought it was cute and appropriate.

I know everyone knows about the story of the tornadoes in Oklahoma, there is always a nice human interest story that brings back hope in humanity every time something like this happens. It could be the WVU Baseball team who was arriving in Oklahoma while the F5 was hitting, they volunteered some relief effort to help assist all the residents who had lost everything.

My favorite human interest story was one I came across yesterday morning, it kind of leaves you a little speechless. LINK It was the story of a woman who lost all and was talking on live TV about her lost dog, and that lost dog appears from out of all the rubble during the interview.

I'm sure there are and will be others, but it's getting that time so it's...

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: