Links

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* Day 1,887 since I first went out on a date with my wife, she hasn't killed me yet so I must be doing something right.

* 1,110 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage, lucky for me she said yes rather than knock me upside the head,

* 647 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we exchanged our wedding vows.

* There are only 225 more shopping days left until Christmas, get with it.

* 117 more days until the cruise, I'm ready for it and I think Michelle is as well. I'm ready to do some snorkeling.

* 65 more days until we see Jimmy Buffett in Pittsburgh.

* 40 days until we see Kenny Chesney, although we will no where near as close as my niece Amy was years ago when she saw it at Jamboree in the Hills.

* 39 days until SUMMERTIME!!!!

* 32 more days until we head north to see Peter Frampton.

* It was nice to look through old pictures this weekend, I'm suggesting a scanning party when we work as a team to get as many scanned as we can and organized for future generations.

* I have to start studying for Steelers Trivia, we tape our first round match this Saturday afternoon at KDKA studios. We won it the last time we did this, but not as confident this time. I have one team mate that is just a walking ball of knowledge.

* Michelle brought some work home last night and worked from home for a few hours. She's trying to get caught up on a few things.

* What is up with all of this cold weather in mid May? Come on, I want to plant my garden, hurry up and make this cold front pass. I looked at a heat map yesterday and it was in the 80's in North Dakota and in the low 30's in Minnesota. What's up with that?

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: