Links

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hump Day

If you look up over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

Michelle brought work home with her again last night, meaning she was occupied and I had control of the remote. What was I watching? A great movie? No, the food network.

Something I did run across yesterday was a TV shown that really looked like something I could get into. The Blacklist will be coming to NBC on Mondays this fall. It was an ad for another video that I was watching and it really captured my attention. Maybe I'll watch one or two this fall, it's kind of Silence of the Lambs meets 24.

Other than that, just another boring day in our life, no excitement today, which I guess is a good thing.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: