Links

Friday, May 03, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well tonight's plans I think are already in store. Trish will be getting married to her Fiancee Joe this evening in Preston County. They will be having the wedding at Jackie's house and Michelle and I will be heading up take a few pictures. It'll be nice to see Trish as we have not seen her much in the last year. We're both a little excited to see Layla whom we also haven't seen in some time. I've met Joe a couple of times, once at her Mom's 4th of July Picnic and once at one of Arron's football games. I know they have been doing a lot of running around, I've lost count on how many pirate games they've been to in the last year. It will be mine and Michelle's first chance to meet Willow, Jackie's little girl.

The weather is looking super nice for the weekend, might be a good time to do a little planting and running around having some fun. Whatever it is I get into, my wife and best friend will be with me right by my side. I'm very lucky to have her.

Have a great day.

No comments: