Links

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Morning

All good things must come to an end, and that includes the fun filled weekends that we have. So it is time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another week of work.

I stopped over and spent the day with my Mother yesterday as Michelle went back home and spent time with hers. Mom and I drove down to Terri's who was going through a number of pictures with the kids and grandkids. Amy started to put an album up on Facebook  of the scans.

It was a lot of fun to spend some time with a lot of very special people in my life. We were all looking through a tub of pictures and reflecting upon a lot of them. It's memories like yesterday that I think I hold more dear than the actual pictures. It was a chance to relive lost moments in time with the people who were either involved or someone who could explain something about the picture.

That was yesterday, not it's time to get back to work.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: