* Well, Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are starring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* 1,880 days since mine and Michelle's first date a few years ago.
* 1,103 days ago I proposed marriage to the love of my life.
* 640 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we exchanged our wedding vows.
* There are only a mere 232 more shopping days left until Christmas 2013. It's never too early to get a good start on the season.
* 124 more days left until we set sail once again on our cruise to the Carribean. I'm ready to do a little snorkeling in some crystal clear blue ocean water to see what I can find this year.
* 72 days from now we will be partying down with the rest of the Parrot Heads when Jimmy Buffet makes his way to Pittsburgh for his 2013 concert at the Post Gazette Pavilion.
* In 46 days we'll be at Heinz Field watching Kenny Chesney on his 2013 summer tour.
* It's only 45 more days until it's Summer in Morgantown!!!!
* In 39 days Michelle and I will be going to our first of three concerts this summer when we go and see Peter Frampton at stage AE in Pittsburgh.
* WVU will lose it's student population in 3 days as the students finish up their final examinations this week.
* We had a bit of a water leak when I got home from work yesterday. Nothing on the inside but an outside pipe had busted, so Michael worked on that early in the evening to repair that problem. I think he's coming back today to finish the job.
* We did have a little bit of a problem as the main shut off to the house is in Chad's closet, the glue did not sit long enough initially and started to lean all down on to his clothes. Needless to say Chad will be doing his laundry again.
* My new computer is up and running great still, I managed to get my old one fixed and reformatted before passing it along to someone who needed it. It's still a good system, and can be upgraded quite easily if they choose.
* Did I mention the students will be leaving after this week? Less traffic problems, but of course it will be the perfect time to tear up some more roads around town. I guess you can't win for losing sometimes.
* Hi ho hi ho