Links

Friday, May 17, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I'm off again today, going to be doing a little running around and shopping as well as a few other things.

Tomorrow we will be taping the Steelers Trivia in Pittsburgh, I hope the other guys are ready because I really haven't studied much of anything, but Randy Page was the man last time for our team. Hopefully he will be up to his normal self and ready. We won this competition the last time, but neither Chris nor I am that confident this time. We'll have to wait and see. We were "Poised to Strike" last time, but I guess we are the only returning Champions so they are changing our name and retiring the Championship name. I think we are the Fat Polamalu's this time around.

Have a great day.

No comments: