Links

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is completed and in our rearview mirrors, you know what that means. Time for a Tidbits. 

* It has been 22,125 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, and improved 1,045-day Calendar. 

* It has been 7,378 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. Smartest move I ever made career-wise. 

* 5,965 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together. Seems like it was just yesterday and it was the third best decision I ever made in my life. 

* 5,176 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. She knew it was coming, and it was still the best decision I ever made in my life. 

* It was 5,214 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, married by a chiropractor and feasted on food Jeanie made. 

* I have now lived 2,351 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong, slowing down but still going. 

* Michelle has been living a clean and productive life and beat that alcohol demon 1,009 days ago today. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,273 days, I've now outlived him by 868 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! 

* I have 2,750 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.

* There are only 240 days to go until Spring 2025, my favorite season of the year.  

* 194 more days until Phil steps to center stage once again for Groundhog Day. He and French Creek Freddie agreed on their predictions this year,  now let's just wait to see if they come true.  

* 169 more days to go until my Goodbye 2024 Blog is posted. Hopefully, I can put some better content together this year. 

* There are 155 more shopping days left until Christmas 2024. You still have plenty of time to prepare and get ready.

* There are 139 days until I hit the age of 61. Yeah I know, I'm really older than 21. 

* There are 188 days until Brittany and Matt enter into the bonds of matrimony. 

* There are 57 more days until we go to Pittsburgh and beat the Panther's butts in their stadium. 

* There are 48 more days to go until the Mountaineers will try to get some revenge here in Morgantown for last weekend when Penn State comes to Morgantown. 

* There are 13 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Thirteenth Wedding Anniversary together. 

* It has been ∞ (infinity symbol) days that I have hated both Pitt and Penn State. 

* I have written 7,624 blogs in the now over 19 3/4 years of being a blogger. Wow, am I really coming up on 20 years as a Blogger? 

* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it.  

* I think I know where I want to do my next drone flight, out by the old county graveyard whenever I get to it. 

* We are loving both the Blackstone Grille and the Power washer that we have recently purchased. Michelle shampooed the back patio on Saturday...lol

* Still playing Monopoly Go. I'm still in 6th place among friends and family. I'm trying to catch up. 

* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? This weeks Tiktok is Mamie White (Jesco's sister) singing.

* Have a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: