Links

Sunday, July 07, 2024

Sunday Morning Grumblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, just me and Kiwi are up and as usual he is his happy-go-lucky philosophizing self. He's just on his swing swinging away and singing the soundtrack from Grease. Such a talented little bird. He did tell me that a few of my siblings and my wife are talking to him and wanting me to go and walk with them this afternoon. Michelle wants to ride her bike, but we are going walking. 

First of all let me give you a review of the Blackstone, forget just buying a grille. You also have to have all the accessories such as spray bottles, a number of sized spatulas, Avacado Oil, Olive Oil, conditioning grease to season it, a water battle, thermometer, baskets, a rolling food tray that is stainless steel and was sitting in the back of the garage and a few other things. Ay carumba, but let me tell you so far we have cooked on it twice this past week and let me tell you I would buy one again. Chicken fried rice and Hot Sausage Sandwiches were the first couple of things we cooked on it and let me tell you the food was amazing. I can't wait to do a hero burger or a smash burger on it. 

So what is on today's agenda, well Michelle will do grocery shopping as I do a number of house chores this morning. Typical Sunday Morning for us. This afternoon around 3:00 we are scheduled to go to the mall and walk around the mall. It;s climate controlled, and has a lot of seats for my big fat butt to rest on occasion. 

Have a great day, make it memorable. 

No comments: