Links

Monday, July 08, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to end the weekend on. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

Let me preface by saying a few things, one weekends are way too short and I love our Blackstone, it is an amazing thing to have. 

So what is coming up this week? We hired three new guys last week and have all been doing fine. They showed me for a couple of days and we are about ready to have their project ready and turn them loose. 

I did go walking yesterday for the first time up at the mall, I think my siblings were a  little concerned with my working so much and lack of activity over the past couple of years, that they threatened to beat me up if I didn't go with them and get mobile. One step at a time is the way that I look at it. Maybe it's time to get the treeadmill cleaned off and ready. 

Have a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: