Links

Monday, July 29, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to end the weekend on. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

First and foremost if you are traveling through Van Voorhis Road this morning, specifically in front of our house don't do it, they are putting the finishing touches on moving the sewer lines so they can start to widen the road and replace the bridge by the house. It shut down early yesterday morning and it should be opened up later this morning, but I would make alternate plans today just in case to alleviate any of the traffic to allow them to finish. 

Looking at my week ahead, nothing special for me but Michelle will be traveling to Ohio next weekend for Brtittany's Bridal shower. They are going to Kalahari water park and staying the night. I hope everyone has a great time. 

Like I said nothing out of the ordinary for me this week, still chugging along at work trying to get a few things done. I do need to schedule to get both cars inspected sometime in the near future. Inspections are now good for two years, so that a big plus. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: