Links

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Happy Birthday Daniel Bell kind of Saturday

Here Kiwi and I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm waiting for Tudors to open and Kiwi is in his cage with an abacus trying to figure out if his cage is strong enough for a second story. I think he wants to rent it out to another bird to help support his treat habit, then again it could be to cover up his gambling addiction. I really need to cut his internet access off. 

I would like to wish my Nephew Daniel a very Happy Birthday today, I think he turns 40 years old today. Where have the years gone. I'll try to message him sometime today, if anyone has a chance send him a message, I'm sure he would more than appreciate it. 

No grass cutting for me, they are digging up the yard and have the road shut down in front of the house as they replace the big sewer well in anticipation of the road being widened starting very soon. Van Voorhis in front of hour house will be shut down and won't reopen until Monday Morning. There is a huge backhoe sitting there for the time being. Grass isn't too bad so I might wait another week. I cut it last a couple weeks ago and it really wasn't hight enough to really bother with, same thing today. 

Plans for the day, grocery shopping at Aldi and then Michelle and I will be heading to Hayley's. She's done a lot of work remodeling their home and I have yet to see it. She is very proud of it and wants to show it off, so Michelle and I will be heading up sometime today.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: