Links

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in a non-quiet household, they sewage moving crews are already out in the front yard and will be trying to move all the commercial sewer lines over the next 24-36 hours. Kiwi isn't too upset, he said he can get his beauty sleep by taking a nap. His little innovative mind is going to town and laughing at us humans, he said he just poops in his cage. 

Yesterday Michelle and I avoided doing anything around the house and managed to go up and visit Hayley, Tyler and Luke at their place. Michelle had been there a number of times, me on the other hand it was my first time visiting their new home. 

Then we headed to Wheeling to get some DiCarlos Pizza for dinner. I had it in the back of my head when we left Hayley's I was going to DiCarlos. I asked Michelle what she wanted for dinner, and jokingly because there used to be a DiCarlos in Washington PA, she said DiCarlos. The one we used to go to on Dallas Pike is no more, so we went to the one on Highlands. It was a good day. 

Todays plans include grocery shopping if we can, and a few chores around the house if we can get out of the house with all the construction that is going on in our front yard of all places.

Have a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: