Links

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This week's pic is one of my Dad when he was both alive and working, he was a coalminer by trade and it was something that he loved to do. He would always pack these big elaborate buckets as he called them to take to work with him. 

I have no idea of the timeframe of this picture, but I'm going to guess the late 70's based simply on the style of bucket that he was using. By the time we moved to East Gate I'm pretty sure he was using a plastic coleman lunch pail, a red one as I recall, and not the round metal one seen here. 

Have yourselves  great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: